HK Builds His Nest

HK Builds His Nest

Friday, March 13, 2015

A New Girl In Town Visits HK. March 12, 2015

What started out as a disappointing morning at Honey Bee turned into a sunny afternoon. On my way home from another photo op, I stopped by HK's nest. There was an Eagle on the branch of the nest tree. I got out of my car to take a picture.
I only took a couple of shots, and returned to my car. I missed the Eagle leaving.
I sat there for about two minutes and saw movement in the nest tree. There was a second Eagle up there!

Again, I left my car and crossed the street. I moved slowly to try to see the Eagle. I thought I recognized this Eagle as HK.

I took a couple more shots and went back to the car.

Some neighborhood kids came out on skateboards, and the Eagle launched.

But, I did catch the take off and the bands confirmed this as HK!

So, I am left to wonder, who this pretty mysterious visitor to the nest tree was?

No comments:

Post a Comment