HK Builds His Nest

HK Builds His Nest

Monday, February 3, 2014

February 1, 2014

There was a break in the weather, so I ventured out in the snow and slush. Here is the view from Ware Neck Drive at 4:12pm:

I drove around for a bit and finally located an eagle. It would not turn around though and took off.

I took off also and located an eagle on a tower on S. Independence Blvd.  I guess it was not thrilled to see me.

It turned out to be HK.

Again, he didn't stay long and flew off.

He didn't go far, landing in a tree closeby.

He gave me a look, and away he went again.

I lost him for a good while, but did relocate him perched in the trees by the soccer field on Ware Neck. I had not seen him perched there for a while, so I made a mental note to remember to look there.

Time spent: 1 hour

No comments:

Post a Comment