HK Builds His Nest

HK Builds His Nest

Sunday, January 3, 2016

HK has a young visitor 1.3.16.

Just when I was thinking this was going to be a ho hum day tracking HK from tower to tower,

 a young Eagle showed up by the Food Lion, one tower away from the cell tower.

She wasted no time coming to say hello to HK.

HK was not impressed though, and vacated his perch.

He stayed on the tower though. She looked at him, longingly.

He bowed his head.

They regarded each other for a while.

She tried a couple more times to get close.

HK was not having any of it. So, the last time, he left and she followed.

But just down to the Food Lion tower.  In over 4 years I had only seen him perch there once before. They sat for a bit.


She got tired of his resistance I guess, and left as suddenly as she appeared. She came right by me, giving me a nice flyby.

HK stayed on the Food Lion tower, where I left him.



No comments:

Post a Comment