HK Builds His Nest

HK Builds His Nest

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Coffee on the run with HK: January 21, 2015

I was out and about at Honey Bee early this morning. So was HK! I found him in the nest tree. He seemed to be looking for someone.

I found him on the Osprey nest tower. Still looking for someone.

When he flew from the tower, I drove around for a bit and observed this juvenile Eagle perched in the woods.

Eventually, I found HK in a tree on the golf course. He was finishing up breakfast.



He flew again but eventually reappeared carrying soft nesting material.

He took this to the nest tree and performed some nestorations. He seems to be admiring his work.

HK hopped out onto a branch....still looking.

And flew to another tower, still waiting for company it seemed. No other Eagles showed; at least not on my watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment